Thursday, May 17, 2012

Can I Still Be Fabulous and Fly and a MOM


I was introduced to Coach and Dooney and Bourke handbags in high school. By the time I was 20 you wouldn't catch me carrying anything other than Gucci, Louis Vuitton, or Chanel. Amazingly when I look back I don't know how I could afford to keep this up. Actually I do know... I made very poor financial choices and went into debt. Thank God that at some point we all grow up.What about me now? Let's just say, I still love my handbags but I'm open to other brands and I probably only get one new designer bag every two years opposed to a few every year. Now I take the time to research huge purchases or wait for items to go on sale.

There was once a time not too long ago when I wore high-heeled shoes every day even just to gucci uk men run out to the store. I did not miss a hair or nail appointment. My weight fluctuated between a size 3 and 8. And when I got up to a size 8 I thought it was the end of the world. I starved myself a couple days to lose a few pounds. I was in touch with fashion and had my own style. I was never one to be trendy, but I liked high quality clothes and looks that would last.I loved nice shoes and high-end designer handbags.

 We take vitamins, exercise, eat healthy food, and use safe natural gucci uk products in our home. I try to keep myself educated on what's good for us and what's not. As far as losing weight, I do want to lose 30 pounds; however I can honestly say that I'm not as obsessive about it as I would've been 10 years ago.I know there are plenty of woman who do it all. They manage glamorous careers, husbands, kids and stay fit, FLY and fabulous. We see it on TV every day but I am not one of those Super Women. I am a regular hardworking wife and mother of 2 running a household and business all from home. I do admire those Super Women though... Maybe one day I will be like them when I grow up?So does this mean I am no longer a fabulously fly mommy?

To this day I am still learning. Just recently I found out that DSW shoe warehouse has a couture section and even carry Gucci shoes and sandals. Did you know that? Yup I've learned how to never to pay full price and I get my high-end designer items at a bargain.Other places I like to shop at are Overstock.com, Off Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet, Nordstrom Rack, Juicy Couture and Gucci Outlet. Yes there are Gucci outlets! I must warn you that when you shop this way you can't expect to have the hot bag for gucci sale the new season like the Real housewives and Celebrities. Be prepared to carry last season's must have. If this is not a problem for you as it never has been for me then start getting your bags and bling on a bargain.When I had my son 11 years ago, I was a single mom, finishing up college and eventually running my own company, Scene II Casting. I had a fast lifestyle that required me to travel and attend lots of entertainment events.

No comments:

Post a Comment